April 25, 2011

Vote for my "Diva Jewelry Competition Entry"

Hey guys, so my awesome friend sent me a link and told me that I should enter this Diva facebook competition, and guess what? I did! :)

So, I spent ages thinking of what sort of thing I should do. I wanted something creative, but wearable. I noticed that people mainly voted for the more detailed drawings, not necessarily what they would want to wear. Nonetheless I tried!

Here's a pic of my entry! (It looks much better in full size, click the pic to view!)


Like, dislike? Got suggestions? Then comment! :)

Even better, I'd love if you voted! :)

Just click on this link ( https://projectdiva.com.au/?p=470 ) and click like! This'll only work if you have facebook, and you MIGHT have to 'like' the diva fan page first.

Thanks guys! Hope you're all having a wonderful easter!


0 comments:

Post a Comment