Hi again! I haven't posted in so long! Well, the other day, I was cleaning out my shelf/tray, and I found a heap of old stuff at the bottom!
My year 6 artwork (click on it to see a larger version, you'll be able to see what it is!):
It was supposed to be a butterfly (it's the size of a welcome mat), and the left wing had happy things on it, the right had sad things.
As you can see it is now ripped in half :(
The teddy bear I sewed in yr 7! Looks cute right?
Not so cute now hey? Hahaha, my fail sewing skills :)
My prototype bear.
Some random stuff I used to do as a little kid!
One of my best friends, a sharpener I bought from a morning glory sale :)
A little paperdoll I made last year! I think I was more creative then than I am now :(
By the way, I've recently become extremely interested in textiles, addicted to say the least! I started sewing, but because I hate measuring, half the stuff comes out funny! When I have the time (*cough* When I'm not lazy *cough*) I'll post them up!
0 comments:
Post a Comment