April 27, 2011

Mosman Youth Art Prize

Hi guys!

Sooo! Today I dropped off two of my artworks for the Mosman Youth Art prize! I was so nervous, expecting a whole lot of questions or problems, but nup! It went smoothly!

So my two entries were these:


I named this one "Memories"


And this one "The girl"

I know, I know! I know what you're thinking. Lame names right? Well, I would of asked for help from my fellow bloggers if I actually had some people commenting :'(

Hahaha, these past few days, I've been working on getting my blog more out there! If you see this, please help by telling your friends, commenting, and following!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness your artworks are BEAUTIFUL. ;] This is ::Cathy:: from GSM by the way. Back to the point - I love your drawings and can't wait to see more of them! Keep going, I just love how you are so passionate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! You just made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete