Hi there!
I'm in a great mood :) Why? Because I entered the design a bits competition for winter essentials :) I wish there were a prize though :'( anyways, if you have facebook, please vote for my design, linked here:
http://www.dotti.com.au/Design-a-bits/Designs/Winter-dress.html
If you vote, make sure you click the "YES I LIKE THIS" button, not just the facebook like, cause that does nothing XP
If you vote, make sure you click the "YES I LIKE THIS" button, not just the facebook like, cause that does nothing XP
And here's a picture, I'm pretty proud of the design, but I don't like the way I presented it :( If I spent a little more time thinking of how I could of drawn it, it would've looked much better, but I didn't want to change it incase I ruined anything.
Anyways, here's another drawing, it's a drawing of taylor swift, but I guess you wouldn't be able to tell cause it's so bad :(
WOW u are seriously good at drawing eyes and...lets sumerise it as everything..and of course i could tell!!!there is a prize too and awesome design!!
ReplyDeleteP.s taylor swift is pretty therefore ur picture is really really pretty...!!!
luv mish
I can tell!
ReplyDeleteaww thanks sophie! :)
ReplyDelete