December 21, 2010

Blogskin :(

Ahh I'm so sad : (
Apparently you couldn't comment on the cool blogskin, so I had to change it back! It makes me sad, because I really liked that one, and blogskins are hard to find since the updated blogger uses xml instead of html =/


ANYWAYS! You should be very happy to know that I drew another picture, and I'm actually pretty happy with it! :) 



It's a picture of Dianna Agron, I hope you can tell. By the way, I took the photo at a slight angle, so it looks a bit funny. I spent ages planning, which I don't usually do.


There's still something odd about her, but I can't really pinpoint what..comment if you know!!

2 comments:

  1. i think its the bottom bit of the picture a too faint i think since the rest of the pic is quite toned! :) me no expert but......that's wat i think...up to u! don't do anything to it....too good u might make the pic look bad...!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pics

    Those are really good.

    From Soph

    ReplyDelete