January 19, 2011

Drawings

Hey! I haven't posted in ages! Sorry about that :( I drew 3 more photos so that should make up for it :)


1. 
I forgot her name, but I was pretty happy with this pic, it looks way better in real life. Some of the hand was cut off when I took the photo, sorry!

2. 
It's Selina Gomez, I know, it looks nothing like her, but I tried!

3. 
I'm pretty happy with this one. I haven't drawn males before, but I think that males are funner to draw than females, because they don't have as much hair hehe :) I hate drawing hair, because I'm terrible at it. :)

4 comments:

  1. wow! ur drawings are really good! kinda freaky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should enter a competition

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thank you! That's really sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way, the comment above is mine :)

    ReplyDelete