June 15, 2011

You will always have a place in my heart..

So a few days ago, I was trekking the luscious forests of Coffs Harbour...well..not quite. I did do a few interesting things though! It's quite small, but I reckon that it's a great place to visit to break away from all the stress in the city.

Went to:

Ice skating at the big banana: All the beginners skate with these metal frames! Phew! I'm so bad (and quite terrified) of ice skating, just the thought of not having firm ground to stand on makes me quiver, but it was fun! I managed (at the very end :P ) to skate without the frame thing! But I have to say, the big banana is honestly just a moderately large banana statue, although the bananas there are delicious!

Pet Porpoise Pool: Got kissed by dolphins and seals :D

9 Pin Bowling at Kegal: Well..it was raining, but it was quite fun! There were spray paintings all over the wall! Forgot to take photos, sorry! But here's one from google!


The bowling itself wasn't really full on; we didn't have to put on bowling shoes. The animations on the score board were so cute!

I did actually go rainforest trekking, although because of the rain, we were driving :/ But it was beautiful all the same!


There was also a butterfly house! Small on the outside, but totally worth going in! Butterflies land on your hand, and you can take a close look at them. 





On the plane over, I drew a little picture..It's not very good, but I think that I'd feel bad if there was no art in this post..

P.S Please don't use my images without permission, and please credit me when you do use them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment