I'm back guys! And guess what, I'm back with more stuff....HOORAY! So I have a few things to update you with, a few sketches, a few crafty things. I've done more than that in the past year, but I'll have to post those up later on. So, without further ado...
You're in luck too, you can also purchase this crafty stuff on my facebook page. It's ok if you don't like it, but if you like me (whimper) press like and show support on the page!
www.facebook.com/thegirlwithfeathers
I only post within Australia, but if you feel like doing a good deed, press the like regardless of where you're from! I don't discriminate haha :)
So yeah, basically in the past year I've set up a facebook page, which I haven't really been updating either. It's like a side project, a way to slowly get back the money I waste all the time, but through doing something I love! I'm looking forward to seeing your comments :)
xoxo Girl with Feathers





0 comments:
Post a Comment