November 12, 2010

Neglected XP

Sorry! I've been neglecting the blog : (   BUT! Never fear! I'm back again :) With more pictures :)



These are my attempts at fashion sketches. sorry for the blueness of some of them, the camera made them funny =S



I don't really like the picture. When I first started,  I thought the eyes were nice, and I was really excited, but I don't think I'll every finish it, because now it looks wierd :(


The eyes :) I'm so proud :) hehe


Ewww! This is why I hate it :( The wierd lips


Well anyways, I'll try to keep it updated, my scanner's broken, so I'll be using my camera, which makes things a lot faster, which means posting more often :) Yay!





1 comment:

  1. wow alice!!!

    don't put ur self down!
    its and awesome pics
    and yes the eyes are spectacular...
    u sure you didn't Photoshop them??? :)
    the nose is sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete