August 6, 2010

YAY! Pictures are up!!!

Finally!! My scanner was excruciatingly slow :o(



I drew this last year, but I was still 13 : )



I know!! It looks a little strange, this during the July holidays this year :) thirteen again! Hopefully you can tell that it's lady gaga :o)


Don't laugh! I know that the face looks really really weird (hehehe), but that's cause the picture I was copying was so small! All of the pictures above were drawn on A3 paper. This is a max azria ad, I think she's called Nastia Luikin (gymnast)??


Hope you liked these pictures!! 

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I never knew you were so adept!! These are amazing!! Do you draw whenever you have free time? One suggestion: Why don't you draw something from your own imagination? I can't wait to see what you post next!!!

    Haha... why have you included my blog under "Cool Blogs"?

    From Vaishnavi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I'm too lazy to draw whenever I have free time :') I usually do my drawing in the holidays, since my weekends are full :D and.. I have tried drawing from my imagination, and trust me, you'd laugh your head off if you saw them! They are so funny looking :) And!! Your blog is a cool blog! That's why it's under "COOL Blogs!"

    Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi alice your such a good drawer you should no who i am
    and yes it does look like lady gaga
    :o)

    ya

    cya

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha ty ty! and of course i know who you are ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Nice drawings, Alice. Don't ever stop!!!

    ReplyDelete